On-Line Media Auction
Packages by Company
The Agri-Business Educational Foundation will conduct an On-Line auction of media packages, Web related donations, and other services as part of its annual Silent Auction. Donors will be recognized in the Silent Auction area of the trade show during the 2014 Agri-Marketing Conference in Jacksonville and on the NAMA Web site. Proceeds from the Silent Auction support the NAMA Student Careers Program. The following procedures will guide the On-line auction.
1. Donations must be confirmed to the national office by no later than March 8 in order to be included in the On-Line auction.
2. Be specific in the terms and conditions of your donation at the time it is confirmed to the national office. If you intend to have "black-out" periods when the item cannot be used, if you will not allow the item to be substituted for a standing order or existing schedule, or if you have any other conditions of usage be sure to describe them on the donation form.
3. Publicity about the On-line auction will be directed to agency and company media planners and buyers. If you would like specific contacts included in the promotion list please contact Jenny Pickett in the national office.
4. The On-line auction times/dates are March 26-April 2, 2014
5. If a bid is received
on an item within the last 30 minutes of the auction, the auction will
remain open on that item through the next business day until 5:00 p.m.
(central time). This process will continue until no bids are received
within 30 minutes of the bid closing.
6. The purchaser of the item is obligated to pay the purchase price to the ABEF even if the item is not used. Any resolution of conflict between the buyer and donating company will not remove the obligation of the buyer to pay the purchase price to ABEF.
For more information please contact Jenny Pickett in the NAMA office at (913) 491-6500 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org